Thursday 3 May 2012

Object exercise for Woozey Woo!


Woozey Woo! ( by Robert Macadaeg)
Who am I?
-My name is Aaron Ben Tucker. A freshman from University Buffalo. He is a nerd who wants to be cool.

Where am I?
-I’m in a pub and learning how to spike a drink, so that I can become a famous guy in pub and many girls will like me.

What time is it?
-Is almost midnight. Tomorrow I’ve class but for the sake of being famous and like by many girls so I’ve to master this technique.

What surrounds me?
-Colorful spotlights, Techno music, hot men and women dancing on the dance floor and some of them are drinking. Salazar, the pro in spiking drink is teaching me how to spike ( a shot glass of whiskey and some mickey pills).

What are my relationships?
-Salazar is sort of like my teacher. I want hot chicks stick to me so I’ve got to learn and master the technique of spiking drink.

What are the given circumstances?
-Get it down the technique then hot chicks will stick to you. If you don’t master it, you’re wasting your time and money and no hot chicks will stick to you.

What do I want?
-I want to master the spiking technique so that many hot chicks will be beside me.

What is in my way?
-Salazar is teaching me his technique but I don’t want to follow it and I recommend mine to him. Salazar disagrees.

What do I do to get what I want?
-I argue with Salazar.

No comments:

Post a Comment