Thursday 3 May 2012

The most amazing show that I ever had

2 May 2012 ( Wednesday)



Today is our final exam and also our performance day. OMG! I’m so nervous! I’m so scared that I’ll forget my lines again.

No longer, the show starts. My eyes actually open wide like a gold fish’s eye, everyone’s performance are so real! OMG! Now I feel pressured. Ishhhh!!!

Left half an hour and is my play! Ok, Wilson stay calm, stay calm. Just like last time, just give it all! Take a deep deep breath! * inhale, exhale* Phew, everything will be alright. Applause heard and I going to make this a great show. The stage is mine!!!!!

During the play, we all changed everything. I feel that we’re really in the pub and I hope that there will be laughter during our play. Well, just a little. After that, my play finished and I think that I didn’t good enough and I feel that this time is even worse than the rehearsal but everyone(classmates)  told me that I did well and I treat it as a comfort. Ishh! Hope that Mr. Rey like it.

After around 20 minutes, our show finished and we all go on stage to give a bow to the audience. Everything is done!!!!!! Finally! I met Miss Pat, my Theatre 101 lecturer and I ask her about my play and she says that I improve a lot! YES! Mr. Rey gives everyone a hug and praises us. So I ask him about my play also, I didn’t disappoint him! Thank you! Another thing, Mr. Rey postpone the deadline for our journal. Thank God! Thank you again Mr. Rey!

Before we leave, we take a group picture and clean up all the stuff in the experimental theatre. Good job guys and I’ll miss you all! Also thanks to Mr. Rey for the teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment