Wednesday 18 April 2012

Another New lessons

9 April 2012 ( Monday)


Another day of lessons again~ What is it again~... Everyone is here warm up again. Ish!

Now, Mr. Rey freezes us again. He said imagine a character which is heavy and slow, directly. He gave us about few minutes to think about it. Of course we have to walk around and think of it. This really stucks in my head-"Who am I?". Hmmm... Yeah! Think of one! After that, Mr. Rey tells us to show how is your character walks, how is your character wake up and be prepared. Well, my character is a gym trainer and he walks quite slow with his shoulders open widely. How is the character wake up? HEHE, mine is easy. He woke up, straight go to the bathroom brushes his teeth and take a shower then go to gym. But before that, " Something unexpected happened!" Mr. Rey said. So, while I'm brushing my teeth, I saw a cockroach under my legs. Yeah! Shocked! And straight step on it but it ran away. Never mind, continue preparing... Next, what is your character doing now. My character is now building his muscles, slowly, take his own precious time. Again! "Something unexpected happened!". Ok, I actually like heard someone is arguing something, so I just take a quick look and then back to my own business. Last part, Mr. Rey says that our character now is in a karaoke room and we need to pick a song for our character. Great! I don't know what to pick, so I just simply sing a japkor ( japanese + korean) song. HAHA! Unexpected! Mr. Rey points some of the students and want them to sing it. He wants to see how our character sings. OMG but lucky, I didn't get picked. *Phew*

Next character is light and fast, direct. Easy! Within a few minutes I've already got one and that is gangster. Yeah! Like the previous exercise. Of course this character is a fast but lazy. Lazy in don't like to wake up early and room is messy. What is his job? My character's job is collect money-loan sharks. Freaking fast when doing his job. Unexpected happened! I ran away because the cops are coming. Now in karaoke room. My character sings like hell, he yells and he dances.

Another one is heavy but fast. Yeah! Who am I? I'm a businessman, manager rank. Always in a rush. He is a strong and powerful character. Wake up, rush to toilet then to work. In the office, unexpected happened. I receive a phone call from a client. Karaoke room again. Well this time my song is slow and lovely. HAHA! This character loves it. XD

Last one is light and fast but indirectly. Great! I don't know how and I just do it. LOL! I'm a runner. So Mr. Rey asks us to count 1-20, how our character counts it. Yeah! my character counts like he is doing a warm up. What my character do, he always jog every morning and he is an athlete. Something unexpected happened again. I accidentally sprained my ankle. Karaoke time, my character sings energetically ( High). He sings Justin Bieber's "Baby". Mr. Rey wants me, Adam and Wei Lim to sing together. LOL! So is like a triplet. HAHA!

Before class end, Mr. Rey asks us our comments about this exercise. This is freaking cool! And Mr. Rey said that we can actually use this exercise to find out what is our character look like for our final performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment